ignite-user mailing list archives

From daniel07 <razar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating cache with CacheLoaderFactory on client node brings exception org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to find class with given class loader for unmarshalling (make sure same versions of all classes are available on all nodes or enable peer-class-loading)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:49:00 GMT
Hi dear Magda,

As far as I understood ,my loaderFactory(and generally  whatever (classes)
is used in client node)must be  manually set also in the rest nodes?

I replaced my classes to remote node,and it started working.
Isn't there another solution? At least to be done automatically.
Every time after changing my classes I should redeploy on server nodes?