ignite-user mailing list archives

From bintisepaha <binti.sep...@tudor.com>
Subject Re: System.exit() not exiting cleanly (locked on IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance)
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:30:07 GMT
JDK 1.7, 16 node cluster, each JVM 10 GB heap and 4 GB off heap. 4 nodes run
on 4 linux boxes, each box has 64 GB memory. the heap is under-utilized when
this happens. so doubt GC will cause it.
multiple clients connect to it. clients cannot exit properly either with
System.exit() or Ignition.stop().

We did not have the issue on our end until this week, but then something
could have changed with ports in our environment. We cannot reproduce
ourselves in UAT it only happens for us in Production.