ignite-user mailing list archives

From mrinalkamboj <mrinal.technol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable Binary Reflective Serializer in the app.config
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:15:58 GMT
On enabling the rawMode="true", as suggested in the configuration file,
following piece of code leads to the exception:

 using (var ldr = ignite.GetDataStreamer<int, OrderEntity>("OrderCache"))
                ldr.PerNodeBufferSize = 1024;

                //ldr.AllowOverwrite = true;

                var parallelOptions = new ParallelOptions {
MaxDegreeOfParallelism = Environment.ProcessorCount };

                // ReSharper disable once AccessToDisposedClosure
                Parallel.Invoke(parallelOptions, orders.Select(order =>
(Action)(() => ldr.AddData(order.OrderId, order))).ToArray());

On the AddData call of the Data Streamer and the Exception is:

{Apache.Ignite.Core.Binary.BinaryObjectException} - Cannot write named
fields after raw data is written.

Logically this looks correct, but what shall I do now, can't use Data
Streamer with this setting, if I remove the rawMode setting then it works