ignite-user mailing list archives

From mrinalkamboj <mrinal.technol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plug in custom binary serializer for Ignite.Net
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:54:27 GMT
Thanks, I understood the essence, there is an example on same  page
<https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/serialization>   which confused me,
which get the RawWriter / RawReader within the WriteBinary / ReadBinary
methods of the IBinarizable interface, my understanding was, that's where I
would supply the ProtoBuf.Net Serializer.

In fact as you have clarified that the custom implementation will not
support the Sql querying which is important for my use case, so there's
little gain in creating a custom version.

Thanks for the clarification