ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Difference between TcpCommunicationSpi(CommunicationSpi) and TcpDiscoverySpi(DiscoverySpi)
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 09:32:20 GMT
Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will not have to
manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to ì
user-subscribe@ignite.apache.orgî and follow simple instructions in the
reply.

As I see you have already asked the same question on StackOverflow and I
gave you the answer there.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37936833/difference-between-tcpcommunicationspicommunicationspi-and-tcpdiscoveryspidis

--
Denis

In ignite documentation writes that TcpCommunicationSpi(CommunicationSpi)
uses the TCP/IP to communicate with other nodes,and
TcpDiscoverySpi(DiscoverySpi) uses the TCP/IP for node discovery. I think
that 2(comunicate and discovery) ideas are almost same.

Please meaty tell me what is difference between
TcpCommunicationSpi(CommunicationSpi) and TcpDiscoverySpi(DiscoverySpi) and
usages?