ignite-user mailing list archives

From mrinalkamboj <mrinal.technol...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite client needs explicit CacheConfiguration for first time for GetCache
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 07:08:32 GMT
On Apache Ignite server, I have explicitly set up the Cache Configuration as
follows:

<cacheConfiguration>
      <cacheConfiguration name="OrderCache" cacheMode="Replicated"
startSize="104857600">
        <queryEntities>
          <queryEntity keyType="System.Int32"
valueType="OrderEntity,ApacheIgnite" />
        </queryEntities>
      </cacheConfiguration>
    </cacheConfiguration>

Client is run with the setting -  Ignition.ClientMode = true;

Following call on client - *var orderCache = ignite.GetCache<int,
OrderEntity>("OrderCache");*

fails with following exception - *System.ArgumentException: Cache doesn't
exist: OrderCache*

To make it successful, I have to add the similar configuration to the client
configuration for the first time and second time onward it can be removed
and the client runs without an issue.
If server is switched off, then again client will fail until and unless the
same process (mentioned above) is repeated. is this a bug or there's any
workaround available.