ignite-user mailing list archives

From ghughal <bakul.ghug...@gmail.com>
Subject CassandraCacheStoreFactory injection error while trying to use Cassandra as persistent store
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:36:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use Cassandra as persistent store for my cache. I'm following
example given online but trying to configure CassandraCacheStoreFactory
using java instead of xml. I know there's limitation because of
serialization but just wanted to try it out first. I keep getting exception
"Failed to get Cassandra DataSource cause Spring application context wasn't
injected into CassandraCacheStoreFactory". Is java based config supported
with CassandraCacheStoreFactory? The sample code I see in git is also using
xml based config.

If it's supported, is there anything special I need to be doing? I'm using
ignite version 1.6.0.

Here's complete stack trace: