ignite-user mailing list archives

From amitpa <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Re: Ignite performance improvements
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:06:56 GMT
My transaction attributes now are OPTIMISTIC, READ _COMMITED.

Avoided Transaction with the same key.

Also when there is a lot of data Ignite seems to slow down due to Cache put
and get delays. I see the CPU load increases to 90%. is this due to resizing
the cache? How can I optimize that?

Lastly my CPU load is less than 50% when the transactions takes place (4000

My Access point can take in 1 million per second so its not a bottleneck.  I
am expecting more than 5000 and for transactions to scale as I keep adding