ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <j...@bistel.co.kr>
Subject Re: How do I know the cache rebalance is finished?
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 02:43:14 GMT
Hi, Denis.

Thanks for your suggestion.
But that way is already I tried before.
Cache API's put method can not satisfy the performance and DataStreamer can
not keep messages ordered, So I chose the IgniteMessaging(someone of
igniters recommended to me a couple of months ago).
Anyway, 7th sequence of your suggestion, when should I trigger SQL query
like “SELECT * FROM messages WHERE state != processing and
processingNodeUUID != failedNodeUUID” ?
I used the event 'EVT_CACHE_REBALANCE_STOPPED' as a trigger to check primary
it worked well on Ignite v1.5 but not any more with Ignite v1.6.
That's why I registered this issue.

Is there any workaround to be notified rebalance is really finished?
There is a log like
"[10:27:05,721][INFO ][sys-#24%null%][GridDhtPartitionDemander]
<ON_HEAP_CACHE> /*Completed (final) rebalancing*/ [cache=ON_HEAP_CACHE,
topology=AffinityTopologyVersion [topVer=11, minorTopVer=0], time=15 ms]"
on ignite log.