ignite-user mailing list archives

From amitpa <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Ignite performance improvements
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:54:22 GMT
Hi, We are doing concurrent updates to Ignite.
We have 2 nodes on the same machine. Our usecase is that we want to Order
entry. It shoul dbe as fast as possible.

We saw the following hotspots when we analyzed with FlightRecorder:-

 Recheked the hot spots seem to be GridCacheMapEntry.obsolete which results
in lots of contention and and GridShmemCommunicationClient.sendMessage which
is called by the CommunicationSpi
GridUnsafeMapSegment also has some extremely hot methods like advance etc,
is there any way to reduce this ? Or is it necessary to allocate offheap
memory etc?

We have primary SYNC enabled, All our transactional caches are partitioned.