ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Slow Transaction Performance
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 10:01:41 GMT
I am executing my tests with apache ignite 1.6. With a 5 node cluster
(servers=5, clients=0, CPUs=16, heap=17.0GB), I create a partitioned cache
that is preloaded with 1 million entries (IgniteCache<String, JavaPojo>).

Updating 11k records in this partitioned cache is taking between 1.6 secs
while it takes 17 secs to perform the same update when the cache atomicity
mode is changed to TRANSACTIONAL and the updates (putAll operation) are
executed in a transaction (OPTIMISTIC, READ_COMMITTED).

What are some of the options to improve the transaction performance from 17
secs?

Thanks,
Amit.