ignite-user mailing list archives

From amitpa <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Ignite faster with startup order
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 13:08:12 GMT
Hi,

I have an application which embeds a Apache Ignite instance in a TCP server.
I have another process which starts another ignite instance.

All clients request to the TCP server, which starts an Ignite Transactions
does some inserts.

I have observed a peculiar thing, when I start the TCP process first, then
the Ignite main the application is 80% faster to do the puts.

The other way round, makes the application 80% slower?

Why is this so?