ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite Startup Failures
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2016 04:04:02 GMT
I am using ignite 1.6 and trying to build up a cluster of multiple servers.
While starting different nodes on my linux vm's through the ignite.sh
conf.xml command, I get a NPE. The complete console and server.logs are
shared  here <http://pastebin.com/rPp837fU>  .

The configuration file used to start up ignite is the one which comes with
the package - examples/config/example-ignite.xml.

The server startup was working a few days ago. Nothing seems to have changed
in the configuration. Kindly let me know your inputs on what could possibly
be wrong.