ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject How to connect/monitor ignite server through jmx client
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2016 17:19:01 GMT
I am using apache ignite 1.6 in my tests. I am running the test by
programmatically starting ignite through Ignition.start(conf.xml). Other
nodes that join the cluster are started using the ./ignite.sh
<path-to-conf.xml> command.
I tried starting the server node by passing the jmx configuration parameters
in the command line but didn't succeed.

How do I start ignite with jmx properties both when running programmatically
and through command so that I can monitor the cluster through
jconsole/jmc/jvisualvm?

Thanks!