ignite-user mailing list archives

From amitpa <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Ignite Write Behind performance
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 16:23:01 GMT
Hello,

I am struggling with improving ignite transaction performance. However this
is another problem

However if I am doing write behind and the writes are slow, I am seeing that
the over all performance of teh grid drops.

Is there any configuration that I can do to make ignite performance stable
even when the writes are being slow in write behind (due to slow DB)

Currently I have 10 threads in write behind mode.

What should be my system threadpool size assuming I have two caches which
participate in transactions and 2 nodes in 10G network.