ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simulating Graph Dependencies With Ignite
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:55:21 GMT
Thanks Alexei for the responses

1. Ok I will try out the GC settings and off heap memory usage.

I have a cache of IgniteCache<String, ProductDetails> where ProductDetails
is my custom model. I have implemented custom logic using directed acyclic
graphs.

2. I tried executing it with cache.invokeAll. The first run failed with an
NPE where the code that is to be executed on remotely on the node where the
cache entry resides got the cache entry null. Wonder what could be wrong?
Also doesn't  EntryProcessor
<http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/affinity-collocation>  slow
performance wise when compared to the affinity.call() method since it takes
locks on the keys before executing the custom code.

Thanks.