ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tomek W <rrrtomtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: off heap indexes - setSqlOnheapRowCacheSize - how does it improve efficiency ?
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 12:04:18 GMT
Sorry,
I made a mistake - I wanted to say that I am going to use ON_HEAP.
Can you suggest my more details about tuning ?
I have client (which run hot loading data from postgresql) and server node
(keep cache - data).
Now client also requires ~4GB data. Why ?   After all, it doesn't keep
data, only run hot loading.