ignite-user mailing list archives

From Tomek W <rrrtomtom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception during querying by jdbc - occurs on average once every 5 times
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 15:32:04 GMT
| How long does it usually take to execute such query? I’m quite sure that
you’re facing with an I/O timeout that terminates the connection between
the client and server because query execution takes long time on the server
side.

Yeah, I have the same guess.

So what I should to do ?
Increase timeout or try new version ?
When it comes to increase timeout - is it possible to do it using xml
config file?