ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem about cache data size
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 13:18:58 GMT
Hi,

Non-heap memory values are not related to Ignite off-heap usage.
It reports only memory used by java native byte buffers.
If you need to estimate memory usage before data loading, please referer to
[1].
To estimate total memory usage after all data was loaded you can use, on
example, top command.
The actual used memory in the RES column value.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/capacity-planning