ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to update Ignite config in Production Environment
Date Mon, 30 May 2016 14:28:15 GMT
Hi,

1. You can destroy cache (IgniteCache.destroy) and recreate it dynamically
with new configuration.
Data must be backed up somethere(on example in the other cache) until the
process is finished.
Don't forget to update Ignite's startup configurations on all server nodes
or you will lose changes on restart.

2. Ignite validates cluster configuration on the node join. If
configuration of the node is not compatible with the current
it not will not be allowed to join topology.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov