ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected performance issue with SQL query followed by error
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 11:48:38 GMT
How much data do you have in both tables?

30 minutes is too long even for full scan in memory.

Please run

EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT DISTINCT * FROM "Activity".activity activity0

EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT DISTINCT * FROM "Activity".activityuseraccountrole
activityuseraccountrole0
WHERE activityuseraccountrole0.useraccountrole_Id IN (1, 3)

Don't you forget to configure GC property, as discussed earlier in this
topic ?
Do you have any activity on cache while running the query ?