ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simulating Graph Dependencies With Ignite
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 15:34:17 GMT
Hi,

You can store cell dependencies as Ignite's data grid of

IgniteCache<Cell, Cell> cells = ...

where relation between key and value is interpreted like: value depends on
key.

When the cell is updated you do the following:

Cell cell = updated;
do {
     recalculate(cell);
} while( (cell = cells.get(cell)) != null);

Did it help ?