ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite client near cache conflicts with server distributed cache
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 14:06:40 GMT
Hi,

You should remove definition of the cache from IgniteConfiguration:

Ignition.setClientMode(true);
IgniteConfiguration igniteConfiguration = new
IgniteConfiguration().setGridName("experiments");
Ignite client = Ignition.start(igniteConfiguration);
IgniteCache<Object, Object> nearCache =
client.getOrCreateNearCache("sample", new NearCacheConfiguration<>());

Did this helped?