ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How can I use H2 database ROWNUM() function
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 03:00:45 GMT
I'm not sure what are you trying to implement, but may be
 select * from SomeTable where someGroup = 'someValue1' order by someColumn
limit 1
union
 select * from SomeTable where someGroup = 'someValue2' order by someColumn
limit 1
union

Will work?

Could you provide you db schema, may be we could give a better answer,