ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Eviction Events with offheap values
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 16:49:08 GMT
Alexei, Abraham,

Eviction policy configuration doesn't make sense for OFFHEAP_TIERED mode.
Eviction policy works only for on heap entries in order to evict entries to
offheap.

For eviction of entries from offheap memory Ignite internaly uses other LRU
eviction policy and there is no way to change this behaviour via
configuration.