ignite-user mailing list archives

From Haithem Turki <turki.hait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGFS YARN setup
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 23:51:24 GMT
I also had to create a "default-config.xml" block and point towards it in
HDFS via "IGNITE_XML_CONFIG" and then add the following property to the
"igfs-data" bean, not sure if that's expected...

<property name="affinityMapper">

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.igfs.IgfsGroupDataBlocksKeyMapper">

<!— How many sequential blocks will be stored on the same node. -->

<constructor-arg value="512"/>

</bean>

</property>