ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unordered Messages do not arrive on a different Thread
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 07:15:33 GMT
Hello,

I can't see any  synchronization in your example.
How about use CountDownLatch for waiting subscription.
For example:
In MainTest

CountDownLatch latch = new CountDownLatch(1);

executorService.submit(new Subscribe(latch));

latch.await();

And append in Subscribe (after subscription):

latch.countDown();