ignite-user mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connect H2 Console to a running cluster
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 20:51:28 GMT
No, this is impossible. Also keep in mind, that H2 debug console runs
queries locally without any distributive capabilities. To do the same you
can send closures to your cluster nodes and run local SQL queries.

But may be it is a good idea to be able to start the console on all the
nodes. This may be useful for development environment.

Sergi