ignite-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: beloved ignite vs. xxx: what is the actual status
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 18:10:17 GMT
On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:39 AM, minisoft_rm <minisoft_rm@hotmail.com>

Now May I get some professional performance statistics, for example:
> read/write performance per second?
> I know redis can handle over 10k operations per second.

As Apache project we are not allowed to publish any benchmark comparisons,
however GridGain has done some benchmark comparisons and published them on
the site:

> besides, how to compare ignite with something like ... Infinispan? that
> looks cool too.. also support all the functions even Query DSL. please
> refer
> to: http://vschart.com/compare/jboss-infinispan/vs/redis-database

> and this website looks professional.. is there any public comparison for
> ignite? thanks.

Again, as Apache project we are not allowed to publish comparisons.
GridGain again has several comparisons published, which you can look at: