ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Affinity Key Mapping
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 07:10:27 GMT
I’ve fixed the examples in the docs [1]. Thanks pointing out to this!

Also you may refer to CacheQueryExample.initialized() method to see how it works in practice.
The example is delivered as a part of Ignite release bundles. [2]

Feel free to ask if anythings is still unclear.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation>
[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/datagrid/CacheQueryExample.java
<https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/datagrid/CacheQueryExample.java>

—