ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Exception during querying by jdbc - occurs on average once every 5 times
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 13:53:33 GMT
Hi,

How long does it usually take to execute such query? I’m quite sure that you’re facing
with an I/O timeout that terminates the connection between the client and server because query
execution takes long time on the server side.

The first thing to do is to give a try to the latest Ignite release [1] that contains the
fix for the issue [2] you most probably facing with.
The second thing to do is to increase ConnectorConfiguration.idleTimeout on the server side.
This can be done in the following way:

IgniteConfiguration cfg = new IgniteConfiguration();

ConnectorConfiguration connectorConfiguration = new ConnectorConfiguration();

connectorConfiguration.setIdleTimeout(30_000);

cfg.setConnectorConfiguration(connectorConfiguration);

[1] apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin.zip <http://apache-mirror.rbc.ru/pub/apache//ignite/1.6.0/apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin.zip>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2751 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2751>

—
Denis