ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite client near cache conflicts with server distributed cache
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 16:47:46 GMT
There are several options how you can deal with this:

1) define caches in Spring XML configuration of all server nodes and start near caches on
clients when needed;
2) start a special client that will initialize all required caches dynamically and stop it
after that. The rest of the clients can later create near caches for the caches created by
that client.