ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Connect H2 Console to a running cluster
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 20:20:38 GMT
H2 console doesn’t let you to work with the whole cluster. The cluster consists of many nodes
each of which has its own instance of H2 engine running. H2 console connects to a particular
H2 server running on a concrete node and will operate over the dataset that is stored on the
node only.

To execute SQL queries over Ignite cluster you should use GridGain Web Console
https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console <https://ignite.apache.org/addons.html#web-console>

—
Denis