ignite-user mailing list archives

From limabean <drobin1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using SQL to query Object field stored in Cache ?
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 19:24:44 GMT
Hi Alexei,

I wanted to get back to you on this.
Thank you for the detailed examples, they did help.

Based on your recommendation, I ended up using the first approach where
a type field was added and then a different field stores the value depending
on the type of data that is stored.

This design makes things harder, particularly in multi-model situations,
because
I cannot easily wrap the fact that the data might be in any of several
fields
in the "bean" stored in the cache.  But it does work.