ignite-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <j...@bistel.co.kr>
Subject Re: How do I know the cache rebalance is finished?
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 03:13:54 GMT
Hi, val.

The "execute the cache data" means that my application executes a data by
getting from grid cache.
I had been considered to use compute grid with my application but it was not
a proper solution in case of my application.
Of course I can check it again because the Ignite is improving, but it takes
time. I have to re-design whole my application.

I guess the meaning of the 'EVT_CACHE_REBALANCE_STOPPED' event is that all
partitions are rebalanced.
If I am right, could you make the event be triggered after the rebalance is
If I am wrong, could you make another event something like
If neither can be acceptable then,
I just want to know the way how I can detect the cache rebalance is

P.S. I'm not a native English user and unfamiliar with your culture, I'm not
sure I've wrote rudely.
If I did, that's not I've intended to.