ignite-user mailing list archives

From amitpa <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Re: Affinity Key Mapping
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 14:13:08 GMT
disruptor.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n5293/disruptor.zip>

Uploading the code.

I have tried to mimic my code as much as possible. However I have used no
DTO's (only one). In my actual business code there are lots of caches with
Key  Long and Value DTO. I understand the performance will be slower in that
code due to that. But that is extremely slow though too.
The main code is in Disruptor server.
IgniteMain starts another node.

The App is basically client code.
Once I run two nodes I am getting a TPS of 1100.

I have used OFF_HEAP tiered and ONHEAP tiered. The offheap seems to give
more stable performance.

However I would like to improve the performance to at least 3000 TPS. I get
over 10000 TPS on a single node (when I run only Disruptor server).

My config is i7 6700 with 32 GB ram. When Ignite boots up both nodes it
shows 14 gb memory.

Can some one provide some performance tips on this?