ignite-user mailing list archives

From amitpa <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Re: Affinity Key Mapping
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 09:06:40 GMT
Hey , many thanks for the quick and awesome response. I have an idea now
about how to use Affinity mapping.

The doc is clear now. I will ask some questions later on about Affinity
mapping.

But does increasing partitions for a cache help with Transaction
performance? I am struggling to increase increase transaction performance
under my usecase (due to some mis understanding on my part may be).

I have already submitted a thread, where I will submit the code. However it
will still be helpful if I can get some tips? I wanted to configure Affinity
mapping for throughput of transactions. Any other tips are welcome