ignite-user mailing list archives

From "jan.swaelens" <jan.swael...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: Unexpected performance issue with SQL query followed by error
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 13:48:25 GMT
Thanks,

Added the code and executed the following:

EXPLAIN ANALYZE SELECT DISTINCT * FROM "Activity".activity activity0
LEFT OUTER JOIN "Activity".activityuseraccountrole activityuseraccountrole0
ON activityuseraccountrole0.activity_Id = activity0.activity_Id
AND activityuseraccountrole0.useraccountrole_Id IN (1, 3)

This also keeps running until eternity, well at least for 30 minutes after
which I give up. Should I wait it out or does it make sense to add a clause
to limit the data?

best regards
jan