ignite-user mailing list archives

From amitpa <ami...@nrifintech.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Transaction performance
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 13:46:34 GMT

Its correct that its so. Hwoever If I add one more node, this adds serious
overhead. if I add more threads and start giving more concurrent inputs some
transactions start slowing down with some going more than 3 seconds !!!.

However I read about affinity key, does it help while inserting data in
Ignite...means will it help if all relevant data is affinity key mapped to a
single node even while inserting ?

May be 2 PC will be discarded and 1 PC will only be used, increasing round
trips between nodes and increasing performance?