ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested in discussing the product in detail for a large scale music distribution and data matching project
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 10:55:18 GMT
Hi Scott,

I think you should definitely try Ignite for your use case. It will allow
you to have scalable caches to store the data and different ways to read and
process the data, like SQL queries and map-reduce. We also have
transactional support, streaming capabilities and many other features that
can also be useful.

Here is the list of documentation pages I would start with:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-grid
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-queries
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/compute-grid