ignite-user mailing list archives

From arthi <Arthi.Kasturirangan...@nielsen.com>
Subject Re: Get client node instance
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 04:05:59 GMT
Hi Igor,

Is this possible?

My C++ client application will need to create multiple requests to access
the data grid for executing SQL queries.

There could be 400-500 concurrent requests on high load. If I could re-use
the same client node instance (or may balance across a set of client node
instances), my topology will be stable. I will not be altering the topology
for every incoming request for a new client. The time taken to join the
cluster as a client takes 4-5 seconds, and on concurrent load, even greater
(10-20 seconds).

will shared memory help? Can you please provide sample code to do this?

Please advice.

Thanks,
Arthi