ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How REPLICATED cache is more performant comparing to PARTITIONED
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 17:10:44 GMT
Alexei, but I still trying to understand the use case for the REPLICATED
cache.

As for the computing job, I would use the affinity collocation, so my job
will utilize the local cache anyway.

If I use the Ignite in the client mode (which means my client node doesn't
hold any data), it still has to do the network call to the primary node of
the REPLICATED cache.

So, what are the use cases for the REPLICATED cache. Do I miss anything?

Thank you, Alexei.