ignite-user mailing list archives

From abraham <a.muel...@qriously.com>
Subject Re: Eviction Events with offheap values
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 17:02:20 GMT
Hi Alexei,

thanks for having a look at my issue.

What I would like to accomplish: We have a cache where we update the entries
a lot. Basically we cache a users session over the period he is active and
do a lot of updates. Once the session is over we persist the user back to a
database. I couldn't see how this can be achieved with the write-behind
feature as we would have hundreds of writes per session to the database per
user instead of one.

We do get the values in the expired / removed events but not when they get
evicted because the cache is full (LruEviction)

I attached a maven project with a single test that fails with
memoryMod=OFFHEAP_VALUES, but passes if you change this to ONHEAP_TIERED in
the ignite-config.xml

  amu-test.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n4909/amu-test.zip>

Thanks!