ignite-user mailing list archives

From "jan.swaelens" <jan.swael...@sofico.be>
Subject Re: Unexpected performance issue with SQL query followed by error
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 11:23:03 GMT
I tried to defined the grouped indexes but I see no result on the explain
plan nor on the actual run. This must mean that either I am doing something
wrong or that something is going wrong.

First attempt I annotated the fields on the objects, for example an extract
of the Activity pojo:

/    /** Value for activityId. */
    @QuerySqlField(orderedGroups={@QuerySqlField.Group(name =
"Activity_idx", order = 0, descending = true)})
    private long activityId;

    /** Value for realizationId. */
    @QuerySqlField(orderedGroups={@QuerySqlField.Group(name =
"Activity_idx", order = 1, descending = true)})
    private Long realizationId;

    /** Value for kernelId. */
    @QuerySqlField(orderedGroups={@QuerySqlField.Group(name =
"Activity_idx", order = 2, descending = true)})
    private Long kernelId;

    /** Value for removefromworklist. */
    @QuerySqlField(orderedGroups={@QuerySqlField.Group(name =
"Activity_idx", order = 3, descending = true)})
    private boolean removefromworklist;

    /** Value for lastactivityId. */
    @QuerySqlField(orderedGroups={@QuerySqlField.Group(name =
"Activity_idx", order = 4, descending = true)})
    private Long lastactivityId;/

Since that did not work I also had an attempt to define it on the cache
configuration (query entity):

/        QueryIndex gIdx = new QueryIndex();
        Collection<String> gFields = new ArrayList<>();
        gIdx.setFieldNames(gFields, true);/

Could it be that the field aliases I use are causing this? Or something else
I am missing?