ignite-user mailing list archives

From minisoft_rm <minisoft...@hotmail.com>
Subject trouble about Underscore and Boolean
Date Sat, 07 May 2016 15:25:06 GMT
dear experts, I meet troubles that very boring :
trouble 1:
I noticed that ignite generates fields without underscore... i.e. remove it
if my table column :
p_baseprice -> pBaseprice

ignite treats int(1) as Boolean.... how to indicate it as just integer???

please confirm if ignite is doing the above things.... and how to change
them? I actually modified pBaseprice back to p_baseprice manually.(so

but, after I change Boolean to integer. the starting ignite server process
throws exception.

I am in mess at all. please clarify if manual changes(from Boolean to
Integer) work?  i am modifying the "ServerConfigurationFactory.java" of