ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexey <j...@list.ru>
Subject Problem with getting started on Windows 7
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 13:35:16 GMT
Hi, I am trying to start Ignite on Windows using cygwin.
I downloaded Apache Ignite as zip, unzip it and set IGNITE_HOME
When I try to start Ignite from command line I see the following errors.

$ bin/ignite.sh
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ignite.startup.cmdline.CommandLineRandomNumberGenerator
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.portscanner.GridJmxPortFinder
bin/ignite.sh, WARN: Failed to resolve JMX host (JMX will be disabled):
WIN-1DIQOJOBO9G
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ignite.startup.cmdline.CommandLineStartup

$ bin/ignite.bat
Error: Could not find or load main class Files\Ignite\libs\*;c:\Program\*
Error: Could not find or load main class Files\Ignite\libs\*;c:\Program\*
Error: Could not find or load main class Files\Ignite\libs\*;c:\Program\*
"C:\Program Files\Ignite\bin\ignite.bat", WARN: Failed to resolve JMX host.
JMX will be disabled.
Error: Could not find or load main class
org.apache.ignite.startup.cmdline.CommandLineStartup
. . .

Could you please advise how to fix it?

Thanks.