ignite-user mailing list archives

From minisoft_rm <minisoft...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to start and use ignite in Tomcat
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 11:04:48 GMT
Hello experts~~~
  my goal is to use ignite(in standalone server style) from tomcat webapp.
  And I am trying to start ignite client in web app owned logic(programming
it, not by ServletContextListenerStartup), does it work?

in my project, I want to hide one table (table in mysql DB) by putting
ignite layer on above of it.

indeed, ignite doesn't support insert/update/delete so far. So I did some
coding to translate them to put operations....~~~~

 however, the exception is about "class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException:
Ignite instance with this name has already been started: b2c_acc"...   what
is the root cause of it? might it be only one ignite instance there per
jvm?.... and where/who start ignite several times?....