ignite-user mailing list archives

From djm132 <dobermann...@gmail.com>
Subject Async workers
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 08:23:11 GMT

I have some confusion with implementing async task execution on cluster.
There is own API server embedded along with ignite core in one application.
API users execute http calls to some host as entry point and can be switched
to another one on failover.

	1) REST API server accepts client requests for some long-running job.
	2) After receiving API request there is a call to compute.run() and then I
am getting task session id from compute.future().
	3) Task session id returned to user as API response.
	4) As I understand, this run() call directed by load balancer to some node.
	5) After some time, user requests API with previous taskId about task
status and/or result.

The problem here - how can I get task state/result using only taskId from
ANY cluster node (not initiated one) ?