ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite client near cache conflicts with server distributed cache
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 14:13:14 GMT
Yes, removing definition of the cache from IgniteConfiguration, helps. And I
know about this.

The point was that I wanted for the client to be self sufficient, i.e. to
create all the distributed server caches first (by providing cache
definition for IgniteConfiguration), and then configure the near cache.

Although, I've switched from this direction, and only configure now near
cache for the client. But, still the scenario described could be a valid
one. And it is for you to evaluate whether this is the expected behavior or
a bug.

Thank you.