ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject CacheStore implementation dependencies for Ignite
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 13:32:36 GMT
If I have a read/write through enabled, and do implement a CacheStore, and I
use the config file to setup the Ignite.

How do I provide my CacheStore implementation (and the necessary
dependencies, like database driver, and my application specific classes) for
the Ignite instance I run in the cloud?

Should I put everything into /libs folder of the Ignite distribution?
Will then Ignite be able to detect the classes mentioned in the config file
from those jars?

For, the Docker deployment I believe EXTERNAL_LIBS would be sufficient (does
it support file:/// URL, btw?).

But for the binary distribution, where to put my cache store implementation
and the corresponding dependencies?